The Start os The End pt7

I said:

_ Excuse me, but... I am dreaming? I am alive? How I ended up here? Few hours ago i was with Odumma, and with my friend Carlos that said i was in coma and something happened and I awake in a kind of a Ship with a unknow Alien speaking prophecies...Now I am in... other constellation? Sorry but I need answers.

Enki said:

_ Your Soul is here, you Soul was with Odumma, Your Soul have a biologic body, a container on Eden, the power of humans are his souls.
    Your biologic body on Earth are waiting your return on the right time, you have a mission on Earth, thats why you still there.
   Your soul was very ancient, you lived on Mars, you protected humans from the war, you are from Arcturus, we work together, you are a important member of the Matrix.

I said:

_We work together? I never heard your name in my entire life.. I just read some things about Annunakis, but about my soul... This is new.. but this explains a lot of things..

Enki said:

_ You suffered a psychological attack from our enemies, you lost your memory when your soul was installed on your human body.
   Every human dream about this past life in random nights of life, some of them dream flying in a strange planet or place, they do not have idea that everything really happened, sometimes still happening, but they can't control, they don't believe.
  Pray for their Gods or God help them to go to where they want to go after biological death, of course human pray create a psychologic link between important races or race.

I said:

_God exists?

Enki said:

_What god? Jahovah? Yes. Lucifer? Yes. Hórus? Of course this isn't his real name, but yes.. Everything that isn't of your nature can be considered as a God.

I interrupted:

_But I asked the creator of the universe and all forms of life in this galaxy. God.

Enki said:

_Humans have a eternal debt with a specific race, they murdered a general with the worst possible way, making he suffer more than every human of entire planet called Earth.
_I opened human eyes for the truth, i used Eve to guide her to the light, to the knowledge, Enlil, my brother are against humans freedom of humans mind because he believe this type of humans can be just slaves.

_I am the responsible of the human banishment of planet Eden, and since this time, i'am called the opposition of god and so many names from Humans, one of them was the bringer of light why? I saw that humans can rule the world,because at that time you were away from the mental and biological ability to colonize another planet.
You only had the blue planet, you only had the land and deserved to evolve by your own intelligence.

I surprised as hell and asked:

_So.. you are Lucifer? Devil? Demon? I am afraid of you, because the land they call you a liar, the father of lies.

...continue

Comments

  1. I see it now... There is a divide between the two brothers over whether humans should have their freewill or not... Yes? But I see you question him because Lucifer is the father of lies, deception..

    I need to hear more Tunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting great you are learning also more about yourself tunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interested to hear more.

    stay well friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa. I've had thought maybe you were Arcturian! Why didn't Pakaol tell you from the beginning though?
    also i read somewhere that the Nephilim in the bible are said to be the Annunaki, info could be incorrect of course. Looking forward to next post & see what clears up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo awesome see you here OpenMundxo!
      Miss you! plenty of hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2