The Start of The End PT10

This world is completely white.. no green.. its like be in south pole without cold, but add white mountains and all.
No signal of Life... i was walking for.. hours? hha totally strange doesn't need hour outside.. my time is useless.

And i saw someone stopped looking at me a few meters, appearing like a magic.. As if he were camouflaged...

A very beautiful woman, white-blued skin, very beautiful blue eyes, with white skin and smooth-light blue hair and covered by clothes, can't see any details of the body,

I started to walk to her... she still looking at me.. if I was in my normal body maybe I can run to her.. but I'm 100% sure my body isn't like her race seems to be.

I started to think what history she will told me, seems like every race need to tell me something, specially bad about my race...

Inside me something said she's isn't bad... but I'm sure i am curious to hear her voice.



continue tomorrow..

Comments

  1. The Queen of the Ice Kingdom...

    Ahh the body you are in, describe it in further detail?

    The insignia on her forehead reminds me of a frost wolf :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2