The Start of The End pt6

_Humans still blinded, and always will be... Earth Humans need to see the truth, your words will

awake important souls.

Suddently I fainted... everything turned dark so fast what is happening......

I don't remember nothing this time.. when i awaked i saw a strange man in front of me.

We were on a peak, was dawning, I felt a very gentle breeze on me, a pure air like Eden, but there

was not Eden, and it was not the Earth, the plants are different.. quite exotic.. and i saw a lot of

old...pyramids in the view of the background...the peak was so high... what planet was that? How did

I end up here? standing? who is this guy?

He was tall, a 5, 6 meters tall .. had a weird beard, seemed artificial but I did not dare to touch him or get close.

His eyes were very light blue, almost white, felt an old and strong power from your body, my arm hairs prickled up the spine.

His clothes smelled like gold, iron, silver.

He have 2 strange watches, one in each hand, and he have wings!!!!! very beautiful wings..

I never felt such a power, felt that my legs were going to break , I felt my body wanting to shake with so much power .

He seems like this:


When suddently he said:

_Human from Earth, so much things you saw, much things you deserve back. Welcome to Sirius constelation, i'm Enki.

I said:

_Thank you, but, You are another alien race? a Elohin? How I end up here? Whats Sirius constelation? far from Earth?

Enki said:

_ In your culture, humans are a alien too in the blue planet, called Earth. you can count in one hand how much humans from Earth deserve to saw me, i'm not a Elohin.. humans from Earth call us Annunaki.

I said:

_I don't know much about Annunaki.

Enki said:

_Thats why you are here, i'm one of the creators of your actual DNA race, 
I am one of the biggest culprits of war on your planet.
And I'm here to talk about it.

---------------------

continue...

Comments

  1. Amazing, Enki... I wish to meet him. And I would be ever so humble. I know I do not compare, however I only could hope I could surprise him with my openness to new ideas and knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also say he is one of he biggest culprits of our wars... In being our creator he must have felt he was responsible for what we have created..... I see this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you remember me, things have been odd for me also, I am disconnecting myself from a normal human life. Its like I am being showen things. Reality is not what it seems. Its hard to know what is real and what is not.
    I have read every post my friend, and will continue to. I share in your adventure. I was thinking we could move this all to YouTube as well. We need to talk openly about everything. What do you think? It should be easier for you also :) let me know what you think.

    Your good friend from the other side of the world, Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This somewhat explains a few things:

    Early when i asked our old Comrades about what happened with our empire i was shown a lot of things, one was a battle.

    in this i was shown :

    1.

    1st a very larger set of 'humanoids' and it was explained that in this reality of war the war was pretty much ground to a 'stalemate'

    then

    2.
    Then came int his 'movie' a wave (actually wave after wave) of smaller 'humanoids' basically there was just too many, these were the 'humanoids'

    I always assumed BOTH were designed by another race I suppose, however just as the 'Aristocratic' 'Reptilians' created 'Soldier class' 'minions' in their own image it seems then that this hominoid created 'humanoids' in their own image?

    and this was Enki race.

    very great or you to share this Tunt, thank you indeed. and thank your group love share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some slight circumstantial evidence to suggest that I may have encoded into a 'Annunaki' DNA container on my path to wherever it lead before I ended up here.

    it is only circumstantial though, and i could well be very incorrect, i will maybe learn more later.

    but I believe I know some language, but who's no idea yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey tunt - did his beard look kind of like the hair on 'Mona lisa'
    video here :

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEvwDkP2GFg

    close ups are near the end.

    regards friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Kolin! yes! looks near this woman hair... strange.. who is she?

      Delete
    2. found a better close up of the hair - start at 5 min and go to about 6 min plus (you will see the 'waves' i'm talking about.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG_xpZPpdq0

      Ignore the guy talking.

      She is maybe one of the first (early) humanoid designs, she was found on a the large ship on the moon by 'Apollo 20'

      She was a pilot i think woman of 'battle' ha ha

      Delete
  7. even clearer shot of the 'matted' hair :

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAKNlP7reus

    there were two females found this is the second only her head apparently.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2