The Start of The End PT8

Enki said:
_Religion is based of all my history against my brother the world divided because of us.. But of course I'm not bad, Lucifer means "bringing light", and what is this specific light? Knowledge.

_I let you humans know the secrets of the unknow, even this cause human banishment from Eden.
But this isn't why you are here...

And i said:

_Why i'am here?

Enki said:

_ Humans will enter in a war soon in your time and will learn that not even the most money in the world can bring back millions of losts lifes.

 This will be the start of the end of this type of humanity.. after the Sixth wave, a new type of humans will born.

  Isn't the End of everything, but you need to understand.... We do not want to save your actual type of human race anymore, we saved a lot of times and nothing changed to our objectives,

 We will do nothing to avoid the Waves, millions will die, but the survivors will change your actual systems as monetary, human and religious systems.

  Most of the chosen ones will help this change.

 Outside there's a war in course, and the humans are the prize, this war reached Earth, people are being manipulated, sides will be selected.
The war will not only to humans itentions, but to see who side will have more power over humankind.
------------------------

Tomorrow a new post.

PLEASE click in some Ad if you see something that interest you.. i'm really need your help

Hugs to everyone, and to my Old friends I LOVE YOU ALL.

Miss you guys..

When I leave Earth, my energies will be with you all.



Comments

  1. thanks for this post Tunt it is interesting and ominous for some i guess, there are no adverts an y longer - do you have a 'bitcoin' address or anything? people might be able to send you?

    war is so inefficient, however humans here are certainly an emulation of the 'old empire' I hope we can build something good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best friend, commander Kolin!
      Thank you for all the help until today..
      Yes.. i created a bitcoin address, i'll post today.
      Thank you.. Thank you...Im really need

      Delete



  2. You read my mind Kolin, Yes Tunt if it is worth your time, get a bitcoin address, I will send you some.

    We can build something worthwhile, Earth can be born again.

    As always Tunt, looking forward to the next post.
    Stay strong, even when you feel weakest. Know we are with you. Always.

    Much love to all, especially all who read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ravage... Im really need some help..
      Today i'll post the link of my bitcoin address that i created today.

      hugs and much love.

      Delete
  3. Could you start a GoFundMe? I'd donate some dear friend. Much hugs*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello OpenMind!
      Nice to see you here my friend..
      I'll start a GoFundMe... that will help me soo much, and i have a lot of things to write...
      This will help me a lot.. im really need..thank you.
      Hugs and much love.

      Delete
    2. OpenMind, my friend.. i can't open because im not American Citizen :(
      I'll put paypal on the blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2