The Start of The End PT9

Hello my friends and visitors, and Hello universe.

I feel inside me that i really need to keep posting to you guys all my book, here.

I'm very weak, my health its very very bad, the medics want me to stay in the hospital for "research" whats going on.

But i know what is happening.. My soul are day after day want to stay with Em.. but my mission here isn't over.. i have a LOT to write.. I keep dreaming a lot of things, and I awake very very weak... Pak said that i need to keep writing here until my mission accomplish.

When i finish my mission, i can go to my destiny.

I never asked money to write this.. but right now things are turning very very bad.

So, thanks the idea of Kolin and Ravage, I created a bitcoin address and a paypal donation button.

You can contribute as much as you want, even if was 1 cent I will be glad of your help.

This will made me useful to my family again and will motivate me to keep writing instead falling of depression (I'm helping you guys, but here i'm unusable.)

This time I need you.

Bitcoin Address: 1MPuYTytL3mpdXChmx6QQL53RYPNYaCg8j

Donation button is on the right of the blog.

LOVE, and my SOUL ENERGIES for EVERYONE.

Miss you My friends..

(Thank you OpenMind,Kolin and Egavar, much love).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I said:

_But.. why humans are the prize? We can't rule by our own??

Enki said:

_Humans can't rule over humans. If you gave a human the power to rule all the humans from planet 

Earth, you will see just pain, horror and destruction.

Humans killed Elohin general, Humans Killed Nature, Humans kills Humans

_ The waves will happen, and the truth will be seen.

Suddently i feel everything turning dark.... oh yeah its me going to another place again... I don't 

know yet why everything is happening.. so much types of races, so much types of history.. it seems 

every piece of history is fragmented inside Earth... but why Earth? I still don't get so much things 

about this.

And I finally see light... i know Im sure not closed my eyes even for a minute, 

Where I am now???

Here I am,...  lying on the ground.. white ground, seems ice, but i do not feel cold.. i looked.. this isnt 

my body! i am "greyish white", i touched my head... everything seems different.. not hair, i feel.. like 

shell.. with a leather shell over my head... I'm afraid, too much fear... I want to go home... I not want 

to be here anymore.

I got up... started to walk with much difficulty because of this strange body.. what Kolin said seems 

legit, my Soul can be in different places, in different bodies after Pak activation .... I see so many 

white.. winds... i not feeling cold.. strange, in Earth this thing call ice.. but its like i am walking over 

terrain.

I see myself in a middle of a lot of "Ice mountains", when i finally see a path to go... and i started to 

walk... so.. lets see whats is my next step.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next post tomorrow..

Hugs and love ♥

Comments

  1. Great tunt - I own some alternative currencies once i realized that many of them were flawed as an actual monetary use I only kept them for study purposes, but Bitcoin / crypto is great as a transfer system. i will need to sync some up i will use 'Bottlecaps' and then convert and send you 'Bitcoin'

    the last exchange i use to use (US of course) packed up with all the users money (ha ha), so i need to find another exchange. then i will send you certainly, i also tried to make some Bitcoin users aware on Twitter so hopefully some people may send you.

    Regards you are doing a great service here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting.. I want to learn more about Enki... His unquenchable hunger for knowledge intrigues me. Expand more on the Waves?

    It is as if humans are the tipping point, a war between knowledge and love........

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's more of a difference of opinion, Enki didn't want to see his core creation with a strict guide he wanted then to have the chance to 'make or break' it. because the humanoid is better to progress this way.

    There are many other vectors here, but after Mars obviously Pak moved what we call 'humans' to 'Eden' then Enki wanted them to not live in a 'order' in such a way and to have more knowledge of their origins.

    maybe that caused a certain amount of disorder so that then Pak and co moved and split the colonies between 'Eden' and 'Earth'

    So from here you see a Parallel set of colonies run their course, like an 'experiment' if you like:

    A - Eden with a lot of order but maybe not much innovation and progression?

    B - Earth with a striving for accelerated progression but which always seems to lead to destruction.

    of course outside all of that is wrapped the many other political vectors related to the 'old War' and the 'old empire' so there is always these different influences but they bare little on Eden due to the structured environment.

    but in a more 'free' environment weigh more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2